You may choose to pay by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, and VISA Electron). All payments are handled by Klarna. If you have any questions about payments or refunds, please contact Klarna directly. The easiest way is in the chat forum via Klarna’s app or website.
I haven’t received an order confirmation or a delivery confirmation.
Sometimes, these confirmation e-mails from us end up in your spam mailbox. We recommend that you check there. If you still don’t see the confirmation, check first with Klarna to ensure that you’ve given them the correct e-mail address with your order. Thereafter, please contact our customer service as well, so that we can update your e-mail address too.
How do I contact Klarna?
The easiest way is in the chat forum via Klarna’s app or website. The quickest way to contact Klarna’s customer service is by clicking here.
I haven’t received an invoice. What should I do?
Klara sends the invoice to you via email. But you can also retrieve your invoice at www.klarna.com. Just enter your email address after clicking on “Find your invoice”.
Why can’t I use invoicing as the payment option?
There are several reasons why the payment by invoice option may not have been approved when you placed your order.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to pay by invoice.
2. The address you entered may be incorrect. The only address that will be approved when paying by invoice is your registered address (i.e. the one listed in the population register).
3. You’ve exceeded the maximum amount allowed for paying by invoice. This amount can vary, so if you’d like to know the maximum amount that applies to you, contact Klarna.
4. You’ve entered your personal identity number incorrectly. Remember that your personal identity number will always be checked against the address listed in the population register. If it doesn’t match, the payment by invoice option will not be approved.
5. Klarna (which is the service we use for payment by invoice) has not approved you for credit.