denim care guide
A few simple tricks can help your favourite jeans last longer while you also do something good for the planet.
– Hang your jeans outside to freshen them up
– Put your jeans in the freezer over night – freshens without wear and tear
If you must wash:
– Don't wash too often; if you do wash, use low temperatures
– Turn your jeans inside out before washing to reduce wear
– Always use environmentally labelled washing detergent
– Don’t use fabric softener – better for the environment and helps jeans retain stretch
– Hang your jeans up to dry rather than using the dryer
Make someone happy! Donate jeans you no longer want. Collection is available in all our stores.